Monday, June 21, 2010
Hoy Pamilia! (Hey Family)
Siyempre, Alam ko na Nagserve ang aking tatay sa Cebu! (I know that Dad served in Cebu.)
Infanta is good. Did I tell you we had 2 baptisms? A 17 year old babae (girl)named Nikki and a petite lalaki (boy)named John Henry. We found these 2 awesome investigators week na ito (this week)! one guy was like "I hab been searching por de trud my hole lipe." Like he has been going to tons of ibang simbahan looking for the totoong simbahan.(He has been going to a lot of different churches looking for the true church.) The other guy said he was thinking about joining the church and he knew a lot of members back where he was from. Astig! (awesome)
Today, I am in Sinuloan because my companion has to renew his visa in Manila. I am really hoping he gets me a grilled stuffed burrito from taco bell. I am just spending my p day with some Filipinos. Last night, we worked and I had so much fun working with other missionaries seeing the way they taught and adding my two cents and what not. It was a good experience. Sa huwebes na ito, maroon po tayong unang zone conference at aking unang district meeting. (This Thursday, I will have my first Zone conference and first district meeting. Because infanta is malayo (too far) we only go to 2 district meetings a transfer and one zone conference. We will see how that is.
Happy Belated Fathers Day!
I have actually played the piano for the baptism meeting.
Umm ano pa..... Masarap ang saging.(Bananas here are yummy).... there are tons of different bananas here. Grabe(ridiculous).
Laundry is like the funnest thing to do here as in it is absolutely ridiculous. It is very time consuming and kinda mahal (expensive) to get all the soaps and what not. I enjoy the tabo (small pail with handle)for showers and toilet paper. It feels very nice cause it is sobrang mainit dito (too hot over here.
A new frisbee would be really awesome... Also you should put in some american food in there. Halim bawa such as chips dahil Ina Ko! sobrang mahal ang american na pagkain. Haha. (For example, chips because American food are so expensive here.) I am very good at budgeting my money. I set up a budget and stuff. Its weird I never did any of these things before but now like i keep track of how much i spend everyday and keep track of expenses and what not. I feel like I am growing in every aspect like life skills and spiritual life skills. Also, I wouldn't mind some nice pens. I have grown a fancy or affiliation for pens.
Anyways kita kits. Ingat po kayo sa mga bakla.
Elder Roxas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment