Monday, July 5, 2010
Sa aking pinakamamahal na pamilya,
I'm glad to hear all is well.
Zone conference was sick; connotating excellence. The AP workshops are very legit; as in slang for applicable to my life. During zone conference, President Anderson feeds the world lunch; meaning he feeds us lunch. It was very nice of him. Furthermore the food is absolutely ridiculously (intensifier) good. The food is catered and there was beef. That was the first time I had beef since being in the mission home when I first arrived. Ano pa? Oh I bore my testimony at zone conference. Twas spiritual that it was. I did not see Elder Judd. It was an unfortunate turn of events.
To be honest right now tons of things are going through my mind right now. I have no idea what to write. Did I tell you I am huge? I think I said that noong buon, but like seriously. I am huge. People are tiny. Malakas na malakas ako.
Ang Missionary work ay masaya (fun or happy). So, I thought this question was an
interesting question an investigator asked. I will now share it with
you.
paraphrase:
"Throughout all time Jesus has appeared to people, but never has God the father. I believe that Joseph Smith could have seen Jesus, but how and why did Joseph Smith see God the Father?"
We answered with the BofM about how we are all backed up to a wall of faith and to know you read the AnM (Aklat ni Mormon, BM), but that's not why i wanted to tell you this. We know Joseph Smith did see God the Father and Jesus, but why did God the father appear? Are there other instances where he manifested his physical body to a prophet? Was it because it was the restitution of all things, implying something more? I don't know haha. I just thought it was interesting and I haven't had time to really look into it, but I thought it was cool. Tell me your thoughts.
Anyways, Mahal ko po kayo.
Ingat po kayo,
Elder Roxas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment