Monday, June 28, 2010
Maganda Pong Hapon Po!! (Good afternoon!!)
Can I do that? Use po as a linker? sorry for the informality of noong nakaraan. Okay so...
Nagbinyag ang aking kasame sa kanila. yup. (My companion baptized them.)
so... Yea the ward is quaint. meaning small, but also cozy. There is about 4 priesthood holders. haha nanay. hindi po kayo naalala tunkol sa aking tagalog. Its horrible haha, pero it comes with time and being masipag. wala akong misyonero na dinner dito pero pretty much everyone feeds us merienda. i am never hungry. Though an investigator told me I look way skinnier. ... haha huwag po ninyong maalala.
Infanta is safe. Dont forget i am set apart as an elder meaning defender of the faith. Also it would be really cool to be taken to the edge of a cliff by a bunch of pharisees or something and they want to throw me off but then just say "my hour is not yet come" and somehow just walk away. That would be awesome!! I have been reading
Jesus the Christ in the mornings during breakfast. Wow its really cool... Like ridiculously cool. But more importantly mother is the relationship I am building with my savior. As I have been laboring here in this vineyard and gathering those mangos(I would say figs but that alludes to the house of israel and literal children of abraham. I could say figs i guess)...figs, to be honest there are times where
I feel very related to peter or some of the seventy jesus sent out. Its crazy I feel part of the apostolic circle of the title elder. I feel closer to the Son of Man then I have ever have before.
My shoes are really good mother. They are to good of quality. It makes me sad. When I get home I hope they have giant holes in them and other awesomeness like spencer w. kimball. Then I can say my mission is like my shoes worn out in the service of my god, worn out in the service of others. And I can also say how beautiful upon the mountain are the feet of those who publisheth peace.
This thursday is zone conference and i get to take a 4 hour trip to san pablo. Yeah! and then I also might get to see elder Judd.
I would send some pics pero i cant dahil the internet is slow in this cafe and would take too much oras.
anyways kitakits. Everything is going well. These next couple of weeks we are going to make the ward blossom into a gerber daisy.
Ingat po kayo,
Elder Roxas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment