Monday, July 19, 2010
Hi Family.
Oh Mr. Riley is too cute. Elder Holland told the missionaries "[we] don't have the right to let down the children that look up to [us]." When he said that I wrote down the names of Jaden and Riley.
This week was cool. I experienced my first Bagyo (storm), went with out electricity for 3 days and am currently living on emergency water. It's awesome. The landscape in some of my areas is completely different. Yesterday, I gave a talk in sacrament on the purpose of church/sacrament. It was good. The members said I was much better at tagalog.
Transfers were noong biyernes (last Friday). I did not got transfered and I am still with my trainer. After the bagyo I think we are going to get a cell phone up here in Infanta because we are very far away from everyone else.
Okay. This is what I wanted to share last week. So noong last last wednesday Alas mga 8:45 gabi (around 8:45pm) my companion and I were caught in a thunderstorm. It was really awesome. The lightning were streaks of bright green and bright purple caught in the sky. It was amazing. All the people that passed by were very worried we were going to get pasma. I always ask people if pasma is a bacterial disease or virus? It's great.
This week we had the most lessons we have ever had in a week.
Thanks for the cooking tips mother.
Ingat po, Mahal ko po kayo,
Elder Roxas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment