Monday, June 14, 2010
Kumusta po kayo,
ang bahay namin nasa barangay. yup. its an apartment. not in the meeting house at all. The apartment is nice. naglinis lang sina elder perry at elder roxas kanina. We do laundry. It takes forever........seriously. and yes we cook as well. Lots of longanisa and itlog (eggs). Umm we dont eat out much. Pinakagusto ko ng spanish bread. (My favorite is Spanish bread.)
Infanta is cool. We went to the stake center yesterday for the temple dedication and it was awesome. The whole active branch fit in one jeepney. Its kinda sad pero kinda quaint and cozy the way jeepneys are. So we went to the air conditioned stake center.... It was sobrang astig. Napakalamig. yups. It was cool. haha get it? Yea and then the speakers were good. There was that one Asian general authority and he talked about a swan... haha. Asians.... but yea he was talking about how sobrang maganda (so beautiful) a swan is on water and how the tubig (water) barely moves and what not. But he said, don't forget about the feet of the swan. The feet of the swan are doing so much work to make the swan look so beautiful on the water. Parentals. I am the swan... I am beautiful, I can't even handle it haha joke lang...I am a disciple of JC... you are the feet. Thanks haha. I really like feet I decided. so here is my scripture or what not. Isaiah 52:7
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! "
and then I would like a quote by Spencer W. Kimball
“I feel that my life is like my shoes—to be worn out in service to others.”
instead of "to others" maybe replace it with [of my god]
what do you think? ano ang inisip?
ok now mahalagang bagay (important things). umm.... the town has nothing... walang (no) chowking at lahat. They have like there own restaurants and what not bero walang macdo and what not. I am in an internet cafe ngayon nagsusulat. (I am here at the internet cafe writing.)
They have scheduled brown outs here... garabe... ridiculous.
the area is huge. tatlong bayins (three towns). We mainly take trikes everywhere.
Last P-day we went to Tatlong Krus or 3 crosses. and its basically at a top of a mountain overlooking a valley. It was pretty sweet. the climb though was ridiculous. It was Frodo and Sam status climbing the hidden steps or the forgotten stairway to mordor or whatever its called. I don't remember. It was ridiculous. It was seriously mahirap (hard).
So Elder Perry has been out 8 months. He is a good lad.
Gusto ko po ng frisbee at ng inyo pong conversion story at ng whatever else... I dont know haha. I just want a frisbee haha.
One more thing... Our prophet told us at the Cebu temple dedication to remember the Filipino people who served in world war II aka our ancestors. So.... we(you all) should do their work if we haven't yet.... yeah.
Ingat po (Take care)
Elder Roxas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment