Monday, July 12, 2010
Infanta is good. Noong Sabado, We had a one day mission for the branch up here. The APs and zone came up here for it and it was good. We had mga 60 people attend sacrament, which is the most we have had in mga 3 years. It was great. So at zone conference there were about 15 americans (3 were AP's) and 55 natives. yup.
I won't be able to get a package hanggang a week from wednesday because my zone leaders have to get it from the mission home. I have not gotten a letter yet either. I wont get that til next district meeting that I go to which will be a week from wednesday din.
Umm you want to hear about my investigators and what not? haha okay. So, what we lack in the Infanta branch here is priesthood. Right now we have mga 10 progressing investigators and 9 of them are priesthood. One of them is Iglecia ni Cristo. One of them named Noel is really prepared. His wife is actually an inactive. He has a baptismal goal date and what not. He is astig. He is mga 30 years old. Mataas siya. Ano pa? I am not good at describing people. He is just really cool. We also have a family called the Parriras. The father is our progressing investigator. Right now, he is really confused about our very unique message, the restoration. He is smart though. It was just such a shock for him, which is a great reaction as opposed to many people who just are passive about the message.
Well I wanted to tell you all about these crazy fruits and chips they have here and how my companion and I play in the rain and everyone freaks out cuz of "pasma" but now I am out of time. but yeah the work is good. I eat rice and ulam everyday... I bathe daily... I go to the palengke every Monday to buy food for the week.
Anyways Paalam,
Elder Roxas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment