Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Realization

Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear Family,

Today I realized I went around the world for a cause and that I am in the Philippines. It feels kind of like a dream. This week was cool. I dont remember what has happened at all. This Saturday we will being having a baptismal service for a bunch of mga bata and one of our investigators. Out of the 10 baptismal goal dates for this Saturday only one progressed to baptism on the goal date. Its okay though. In 2 weeks we should have mga 3 more baptisms or something. We will see what happens.

Of course I use my daily planner. I use at least every 30minutes, or so it seems. They are mahalgang mahalaga (important) to missionary work.

We had zone con again this week. The food was delicious and they introduced a lot of new things. All missions sa buong (whole) world are going to change. Halimbawa (For example), Zone con is going to be once a quarter. The first presidency is going to be focusing on some things in pmg for the missions. It's cool. It will be good. The APs are cool. Two of them are going home last saturday. meaning they went home and are probably in the states right now. Elder Byers and Elder Scow. Elder Byers is a really good wrestler. Elder Scow goes to BYU and is going to be playing frisbee... He brought a frisbee on his mission by the way.

So... work is good. yeah.

Anyways Ingat
Elder Roxas

No comments:

Post a Comment