Monday, August 2, 2010
Magandang hapon po sa inyo (Good afternoon),
There has not been any bagyos (typhoons). The weather has been really nice actually, very temperate. Those checkered shorts are what I found in the free box in the MTC. If you look at past emails I think I mentioned it.
Maroon po kaming 7 baptismal goal dates right now for the end of the month and we should have mga (about)10 by the end of this week. We have mga 30 lessons a week. We need to be better then that though.
Yes Tumanggap ako ng ibang package. Salamat po. Masarap ang gronola bars. The almond creamy ones are good.
Thanks for the frisbee din. We used it today for our zone activity and it broke already actually... pero it was fun. Yeah so for our zone activity, all the other missionaries came up to infanta and pumunta tayo sa beach (went to the beach). We ate food... adobo and kanin(rice). masarap..(good). we threw some fris. Threw some rocks. Masaya talaga. (It was fun.) Now I am emailing. Then we have 2 appointments.
Noong Sabado(Last Saturday), we did some service in the kabundukan. There was a school up there we helped clean and what not. I carried desks from different places. I decided to carry 5 desks one of the times. It was astig. haha. No one else even carried 3 desks. haha. It was funny, sa palagay ko. Filipinos are funny. Today during the beach they were all afraid to go out into the sun. It was weird. All the Americans were just running around and throwing the fris and what not.
I have given all my candy away already. I didnt really eat any of it. Elder Perry enjoyed it though. My favorites are sour patch kids, kahit ano. haha salty things are a delight. Halimbawa Munchies... ;)
This week I have zone interviews with my mission president. That is about the only time I really get to talk to him. He is a good short man. All about work siya.
Masaya ang missionary work. (Missionary work is joyful.) It feels good to work and accomplish things. Like today, I feel like it was a very unproductive P-day. Like we did all our laundry and then we cleaned the apartment and then all the missionaries came up and we had our activity. We don't have much time to internet really and mamalangke (food shopping) and do those other prep things we do for the week, so now we will have to consolidate it during the week during our lunch times. Anyways.
All is well
Ingat po kayo.
Elder Roxas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment