Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mga balita dito...

Hello po sa pamilya ko. (Hi, family.)

Ummm I forgot to ask him actually.... but I am sure its fine... but I will still ask him at zone con.

nagpaprogress ang mga investigators ko... pero ngayon, sa palagay ko, isang lang ay magpaprogress sa pagpabinyag sa August 21st. A 15 year old babae named mellary. Actually I shouldn't say that... I think there are some others that might, but people have visyuis. We will see what happens. We had like 5 investigators at church. (My investigators are progressing. We have a set baptism on Aug. 21, a 15-year old girl name Mellary.) There might be others, but a lot of people here have vices.

We found a family this week, that I want to help so bad. It was a very spiritual experience.

Zone Interviews was good. The workshops were on extending the baptismal commitment. It was good.

Today we linised (cleaned) and the apartment to make it all dalisayed (beautiful). The members here probably like me. I wonder why?

I am so glad that I get to have filipino Nenes.... Little flip girls are really cute. I hope my pamangkin is a babae. (I wish I have a niece.)

Ummm.... ano pa? Tagalog is fun. Mom I am happy and healthy because I work hard. You wouldn't think of me as someone to work hard...

Paalam pamilya,
Elder Roxas

No comments:

Post a Comment