Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life In the MTC

Monday, May 10, 2010

Kamusta Aking Pamilia,

Salamat po para sa packages [Thanks for the packages]. Magadang Araw ng Nanay/Ina [Happy Mother's Day, Mom]. Umasa ako ng araw [I hope you had a good day]. Could you please tell the Castillos a special Salamat for the package?

So every week we get 6 dollars to spend and I bought a magandang [nice] flashlight and a magandang [beautiful] photo album.

The other day I spoke 100% Tagalog. Like not a single English word all day. It was the most physically exhausting day yet. Also I taught the first lesson in Tagalog for the first time this week. Mahirap pero mabuti [It was hard but good].

I can't believe I never talked about the food. It is so masarap. Maroon Tayong mga burger araw araw. It's great. haha. I weigh like 145.

I have the first vision memorized in Tagalog. My new companion is a blessing. I am learning a whole bunch about companionship relations. Elder Mitchell is a good man. He is from Provo and went to Timpview and played football.

Anyways, things are good. Mahal ko kayo.

Ingat Po,
Elder Roxas

No comments:

Post a Comment