Monday, May 3, 2010
Kumusta po kayo,
Mabuti, salamat. busy ang aking buhay. Kita-kita=bye. Kahanga-hanga=wonderful.
Yesterday the brach presidency decided to switch up the companionships to benefit a certain companionship in the district. Maroon akong begong kasama [I have a new companion]. Si Elder Mitchell ang Kanyang Pangalan [His name is Elder Mitchell]. He is big and etem [black]. He is from Provo. This will be a great learning experience. I get to set the example and help him. Elder Judd, my old companion is the new district leader. He is awesome! He will do a kahanga-hangang trabaho.
Salamat po kayo para sa all the packages. It is always nice to get one. Food is always good. You should get Aunte Nene to send a package to me and Elder Judd, dahil she know both of us and loves both of us. This Huwebes [Thursday], I get to teach the first lesson sa Tagalog. It is going to be awesome. I just memorized the first vision sa Tagalog.
Last week we got new teachers as well. its crazy, but really good. Brother Molina is a super awesome teacher. Also, I saw Brother Doria, but I don't think he works here anymore. Brother Molina is by far the best teacher we have had. I am really excited to work. Anyways.
Mahal Ko Kayo
Kita-Kits
Elder Roxas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment