Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Gift of Tongues

Monday, May 17, 2010

Kamusta Aking Pamilia,
Kumusta!

Ano ang "pagiging' sa ingles? Ang "igi" ay root? um verb?

Nakroon ako ng mga espiritual na karanasan. Totoo ang gift of tongues. Sa Teaching Appointment, Pumatotoo ako sa Tagalog at telegang simple pero malakas. Kunin ng investigator ang maraming kaalaman pero mga talagang simple sentences sa tagalog. And gift of tongues ay totoo.

Mabuting mabuti ang aking kasame.

Kailangan kong isulat and salamat na sulat auntie nene, at sister nelson/pamilya at Auntie Lisa/Family para sa mga package. Pero Sinasabihim po be ninyo "salamat sa kanila" para sa akin? Salamat at Salamat para sa mga kaloob.

Sa Devotional Martes, Nagbigay si Elder Holland ng Talk. Maganda. Magandang. Maganda. Sobrang Maganda. Anggands. Pinikamaganda.

Salamat para Isulat sa akin sa Tagalog. Tumtulong Iyan sa aking tagalog. Sige. Sa Palagay ko, Mabuti ang lahat. Mahal Ko Po Kayo.

Inget Po Po Ho Po Ho po po po ho ho ho po po,
Elder Roxas

Huwang magaala po kayo tunkol sa akin dahil dispulo ni JesuCristo Ako.



English Translation:

How are you Family,

What is "pagiging" in English? Is "igi" a root word?

I had a very spiritual experience. The gift of tongues is true! In my teaching appointment, I testified in Tagalog, and my investigator learned a lot, even if my sentences in Tagalog were so simple but yet it was so powerful! The gift of tongues is really true!

My companion is really good.

I need to write a thank you letter to Auntie Nene, Sister Nelson's family, and Auntie Liza's family for the package. But did you tell them thank you from me? I thank them very much for what they gave me.

At last Tuesday's devotional, Elder Holland gave a talk. It was so good—super, super good! It was really, really good!

Thanks for writing me in Tagalog. It helps me in learning Tagalog. OK. Everything is well. I love you guys. Don't worry about me. I am a disciple of Christ!

Please take care.
Elder Roxas

No comments:

Post a Comment