Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Week In the MTC

Monday, Apr. 5, 2010

Kamusta po pamilia,

My companion is Elder Judd. He is the one that is Auntie Nene's friend. He is cool. He wants to work hard and can be lax when the time calls. He is sweet. He played basketball and we get along well socially.

My exact address is

Elder Joshua R. Roxas
MTC Mailbox #167
PHI-SAN 0524
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793

So.... I got called as district leader. It is really helping me improve my life. My district has 5 sisters and 4 elders. They are good people. Currently we just learned the first ang set in tagalog. Basically I can describe anything in tagalog but the focus has been on the gospel.

I need my priesthood line of authority. Also could I get my shoes, the brown moccasin ones from Bass? and some t shirts, the gray byu one with a tree and paint on it, also the (<3 peace byu) one.?

I dont know what to say to you all. The MTC is a good place. You guys should ask more questions because I dont know what to say.

Anyways, the church is true.

Elder Roxas

No comments:

Post a Comment