Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"There Is Real Power In My Calling"

Monday, Apr. 12, 2010

Maganda Hapong, I am going to first start with answering everything sent to me throughout the week that I prepared to answer. Then I will try to answer everything else with the 25 minutes I have left. Thank you everyone for your thoughts, letters and prayers. I wish I could add snacks to that list. Just kidding. There is really no time for snacks. The MTC is busy, busy, busy.

There is real power in my calling. Without being set apart there is absolutely no way I could be working this hard or learning this much. Talaga. Siyempre. Mabuti ang District Leader. It is a constant reminder for me to set the example for my district. It is helping me learn how to care for others. My main duty is to check the mail... Just kidding again...though i am extremely good at checking mail since it was my job for 2 years in FA and BYUB. My main duty is to lift, encourage, inspire and lift my district. Sige. As I said the district consists of 5 sisters and 4 elders:
  1. Elder Judd - Arizona -San Pablo
  2. Elder Roxas - Cali -San Pablo
  3. Elder Mitchell - Provo -Bagio
  4. Elder Naulu - Australia -Angeles
  5. Sister Cluff - Idaho -Naga
  6. Sister Hancock - Utah -Naga
  7. Sister Muaror - Australia - Angeles
  8. Sister Jensen - Utah -Olongapo
  9. Sister Bruington - Somewhere in the south. She loves Grits. i asked her. -Angeles

My P-day is on Monday. sige Conference was really good. My favorite talk was Dilligence with Elder Eyring. Haven't used the debit card yet. Tagalog is good. Its basically math. Conjugating words is just variable substitution. VAOL is order of operations. ang, ng, sa is variable substitution. Hindi is a negative sign (put it in front of an equation [sentence] and it becomes negative. It takes me a long time to think about everything though and then say it... Even for simple sentences. But I understand it and can work it out. I only know mag and um verbs (actor focus). We are learning the rest soon though. I had a fun time teaching at the TRC. I had two TE appointments this week on top of the one TA (which is every week). I dont have much time left so.... magadang gabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment